FitWit is an award-winning outdoor group exercise program with four Atlanta-area locations. Our special sauce can be captured in our core premise:
Fitness is best cultivated in community. It’s not an isolated journey, but rather a collective movement to get healthier. And it’s only within this supportive team environment that you can achieve your full fitness potential. So, FitWit doesn’t simply focus on personal training. We’ve become THE experts at building communities that make workouts effective, sustainable and… ( can we say this?) FUN!
[span6][title_box title=”What Do The Workouts Look Like?”] [banner title=”FitWit workouts are 60 minutes of fat-burning & muscle strengthening with constant variety.” text=”This variety is not a haphazard. It is an intentional methodology that combines all aspects of fitness to produce maximum results for our clients. It is our secret sauce, and the result is a catalog of over 500 different workouts focused on these areas:” target=”_self” custom_class=”about-banner-top-right”]
- Cardiovascular and metabolic conditioning: running and jump rope training.
- Strength, power, and stamina: kettle bell, bodyweight, and suspension training.
- Functional fitness: sandbags, battling ropes, medicine balls and free weights.
- Sprinting, agility, and power training: plyometric boxes, cones and hurdles.
- Core strength and stability: exercise bands, ab wheels and body bars.
- Mobility drills and flexibility: exercises through daily warm-up and cool-down routines.
Check out the Sample Week below: as you can see, we are NOT the traditional boot camp that runs around a park all day, nor are we a crossfit program that focuses more on Olympic lifting. We’re a hybrid model that produces results from clients in all walks of life!
Our FitWit Memberships work like most gym memberships – 3, 6 and 12 months from $135-$215/month. [We also offer discounts for couples, teachers, students, military, law enforcement and first-responders.] First step, set up your free preview workout and consultation! Three things to know before you get started:
1. Our program works . . . and we GUARANTEE IT!
Our promise to you is simple: follow through with your program as it is designed and intended to deliver you the best results possible, and we guarantee you’ll look and feel better after 12 weeks.
Since 2006, our personalized group-training program has transformed thousands of lives and we’ll bet you’re not that different. Clients from every walk of life have found success at FitWit, and therin lies our secret sauce: No matter what level you are or what limitations you may have, our program can meet you where you are at and help you reach that next level.
2. FitWit is for ANYONE, but it’s not for EVERYONE.
FitWit Nation is comprised of the young and the old, the couch potato and the 5k competitor, the new mom and weekend warrior. Our success lies in our ability to accommodate our well-conditioned participants with folks who haven’t gotten off the couch in years. No one is ever left behind and no one is ever held back.
BUT, though you all have different stories and journeys, joining FitWit unifies you in these common beliefs:
● You believe in community.
● You value your health and fitness as a sound investment.
● You appreciate hard work.
● You believe your effort can inspire others.
● You believe in setting an example to the next generation.
● You don’t mind checking your ego at the door.
● You are kind and welcoming to every member of the FitWit family.
3. We don’t believe in 30-day quick fixes.
There are programs on the market that tout a 30-day quick fix. But, the reality is that fitness is a journey, and that journey is much more fun and rewarding when you do it with others. FitWit is a community that supports you, challenges you, and helps you shape a sustainable healthy lifestyle, and this community is what has helped us become the best Atlanta fitness camp program since 2006.
If you recognize the value of the above points – then this is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
First step, set up your free preview workout and consultation!