The FitWit Nation Blog
Partner Rowing: 2 x 4 Min Pieces
- Partner 1: ROW
- :30 Sec Sprint at 90% Effort
- :30 Sec Easy Row/Paddle
- Partner 2: MOBILITY/STABILITY
- A: 10x Frogger to 2x Bird dogs (Each Side) [10x Sec Hold]
- B: 5x PVC Shoulder Pass Throughs to 10x Dead Bugs (Each Side)
AMRAP: 16-18 Min
- 30x TRX MTN Climbers (Total) [Blue: Regular MTn Climbers]
- 10x Side Plank Flex &
Posterior Gains (suns out buns out;):
3 sets of 20 reps (increase weight next set if you successfully make it to 20 reps)
- Deadlift – record 3rd set weight (and reps if not 20)
- Pull-ups – record band used on last set.
4 x 10 Min Stations: 2 Min Rest BTWN Stations
Station 1: Rowing
10 Min Row @ 10 Secs Slower than your Target 2K Pace.
I.E. – If your Target 2K Pace is 2:00 you’d maintain a 2:10 Pace for this 10 min Row.
Tabata – 20:10 X 8 – Switch exercises every round
60 sec transition/rest
1) Row: Active recovery in the 10 sec off, slow controlled pace. When they are on the working interval encourage campers to do sprints by doing what feels natural to them (probably going up in SR.) After the first two intervals coach them to try sprinting by adding pressure through their feet and focus on the recovery.
The Basic – AMRAP (20 min): 5 Star Jumps, 10 TRX Tri Press, 15 Leg Lifts, 20 Squats, Dish Dive Run
If Newbies come 3 RNDS ONLY Rest as needed
Tabata Core Circuit –
Newbie Day 2: KB Swing only!
/Community Coffee social – end class at :45
3 10 min stations :
1. Assessed 2K Row
2. AMRAP (10 reps of each)
-Side Plank touches R &
Newbie Day 2 – Warm-up with jump ropes and teach single efficiency, introduce doubles
Use last ½ of warm-up on kettlebells – halos, squats, etc.
Teach Kettlebell presses and test 5 rep 2 KB press.
Newbie Day 1: Teach Plank, Push-up, Squat, and JR.
2 rounds of
Finish with 200 singles
-At the end of warm up partner swings to 100 (10 reps at a time,
Newbie Day 1- This will all take place on Red Wall
Teach bracing and record plank. Teach pushup, squat, Yellow Bar Row. .
75x Jumping Jacks
2x: 10 pushups,