We currently operate two Atlanta-area locations, and we boast the absolute best fitness staff in Atlanta. If you want to be a part of our movement in the Atlanta area, please consider applying below. We’d love to add you to the FitWit family!
We’re currently seeking a part-time assistant trainer for our evening and FitWit Kids classes.
To apply, please include all of the following items in an email to [email protected] :
A. Professional resume. [You must currently possess or be working towards a training certification.]
B. Three professional references.
C. Answers to all six application questions:
1. Tell us your story. How did you become a fitness professional? What circumstances, experiences, and decisions led you to become a coach, instructor, or trainer?
2. What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
3. What personal character traits do you possess that led to the achievement described in Question 2?
4. In what ways are you involved with and/or connected to your community?
5. What about FitWit as a company interests you the most?
6. Go to our workout calendar on this site. Choose a workout and describe what you believe to be a) the “why” behind the workout and b) potential pitfalls or potential safety concerns in the group setting.
7. Go to our Instagram account. Choose a post that resonates with you and tell us why.
8. How did you hear about us?
Please email your complete application to [email protected] We’ll contact you within 10 business days if you are selected for the next phase of the interview process.