- This event has passed.
3 x 10 Min Stations
Thursday, June 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
3 x 10 Min Stations: :90 Rest BTWN Stations
Station 1: Rowing:
Newbies: Drills & Technique
- 5 Minute Drills
- 10x Each Part of Pick Drill (Arms, Arms & Body, 1/2 slide, Full Slide)
- 20x Each Part of Reverse pick drill (From Catch: ½ Slide Legs, Full Legs, Legs & Body, Full Stroke)
- 1 Minute rest and set up “Work” piece
- 2 Min @ 22 S/R Focus on powerful leg drive and smooth easy recovery.
- 2 Min @ 24 S/R Litle Faster Drive still focusing on powerful leg drive and smooth easy recovery.
Vets: 10 Min Row
- Goals – :10-:15 Seconds Slower than 2K Pace
Station 2: 10 Minute EMOM
- Min 1: 2 Touches Each Side 1KB Overhead Farmer Carry R:(45+/35+) W:(35+/30+) B:(25+/20+)
- 1KB Racked Carry For Folks with Overhead Position Issues
- Min 2: :40/:20 High Plank Hold R: Plank KB Drags
Station 3: Partner E2MOM Bike Sprints (Need all 5 bikes)
- Switch with partner every minute: Partner 1 goes on minute 1, Partner 2 goes on minute 2, Partner 1 goes on min. 3, Partner 2 goes on min. 4, etc. (each partner gets a total of 5 rounds on the bike)
- R:15/12 Cals, W:12/10 Cals, B:10/8 Cals
Resting Partner: Push-Ups R:10x Tennis Ball W: 8x to Blue Block B: 5x Negatives