- This event has passed.
30 Min Every Minute on The Minute
Monday, July 13
The Why: Using an E.M.O.M (Every Minute On the Minute) structure to build in rest and work on strength and core exercises.
30 Min Every Minute on The Minute:
6 Moves / 5 Rounds:
** Instructions: Complete 5 Rounds of the 6 moves below on an every minute on the minute clock for 30 minutes of total work.
- Min 1: 5x (ES) Split Squat Progression (BW – Goblet)
- Min 2: :30/:30 Block Jump (Non-Impact: Load Absorption Drill)
- Min 3: 5x (ES) ½ Kneeling Press or Bottom Up Press
- Min 4: :30/:30 Goblet Clean or Swing
- Min 5: 10x Straight Leg Deadlift
- Min 6: :30/:30 Jump Rope or Imaginary Jump Rope (Non-Impact: Mountain Climbers)