- This event has passed.
5 Person Rowing Circuit
Monday, October 21
5 Person Rowing Circuit = 25 min. (including rest)
– 4 Members of the group on Exercises: tabata clock :20/:10 x 2 each move, then rotate.
– 1 Member of the group Rowing for 4 Mins (Shooting for Goal)
– 1 Min Rest BTWN RNDS
- Rower: Full 4 Min RND Goal: at least 2K Pace
- R:(1,140m=1:45 Pace/1,040m=1:55 Pace), W:(1,040m=1:55 Pace/1,000m=2:00 Pace), B:(1,000m=2:00 Pace/889m=2:15 Pace)
- 1 KB Push Press R:(40+/35+) W:(35+/30+) B:(25+/20+) (Switch Sides Each :20/:10)
- KB Goblet Stepback Lunge: R:(45+/35+) W:(35+/30+) B:(25+/20+) (Switch Sides Each :20/:10)
- Band Pull Aparts
- Hollow Hold R:Hollow Crunch
*Rower always starts back at Hollow Option, then rotate towards the erg.
8 Minute: Partner “I Go, You Go” Nordic Hamstring Curls 5×5 Each
- Up on Balls of Feet (To help Prevent Hamstring Cramps)
- Hands Kept at rib cage height by side (To help lighten the load on the upper half)