- This event has passed.
Interval Training: Strength/Cardio/Core
Wednesday, January 22
Glute Med Leg Lifts- Tabata Clock-:20/:10
Interval Training: Strength/Cardio/Core:
Each station will last 6 min with a 1 min rest after each station. The station will be split into 3 min of strength, 2 min of cardio, and 1 min of core, switching from each exercise with no rest between. The goal is to be able to get 3 rounds of the strength exercise every 3 min piece.
10x 1KB Deadlift / rest repeat-> 1st White Mailbox Run R: 2nd White Mailbox -> Hollow Hold
- R:(105+/88+) W:(88+/70+) B:(60+/53+)
10x KB Row (TOTAL) / rest repeat -> 1st White Mailbox Run R: 2nd White Mailbox-> Side Plank Hold Right
- R:(53+/45+) W:(45+/35+) B:(30+/20+)
10x Lateral Squat Progression (TRX — BW) TOTAL / rest repeat -> 1st White Mailbox RunR: 2nd White Mailbox -> Superman Hold
10x 1 KB Push Press (TOTAL) / rest repeat -> 1st White Mailbox Run R: 2nd White Mailbox -> Side Plank Hold Left
- R(40+/35+) W:(35+/25+) B:(25+/20+)
- No Impact: Air Bike 2 Min :30/:30 Hard/Easy I.E: 400 Watts / 200 Watts
- RED LEVEL PROGRESSIONS: Star Side Plank, Weighted Superman, Full Hollow,