- This event has passed.
Old 4th Ward
Partner I go, you go (30 min)
December 4, 2020
Partner up with someone of similar fitness level. While one partner is running, the other partner is completing 1 exercise for as long as your partner is running their 1st lap, then hold the 2nd exercise for the 2nd lap. When your partner is back, switch. Once both have completed the run and exercises, you move on down the board. Rest as needed b/t exercise pairs.
Run: 2 Parking Lot Laps / 400 meter row / 250 Singles (100 D.U.)
1) Lateral Bounds and Hollow Crunches
2) Alt Banded Side Steps and High or Low Plank Hold
3) Reverse Table Top Hip Bridge Raises and 6 Inch Hold
4) Ninjas and Squat Hold
5) Mtn Climbers and Banded Chair Pose
6) Cossack Squats and Hip Bridge Hold
If you and your partner are done before the time is up, rest 1 min and repeat from the top until 30 min is up.