- This event has passed.
Strength Assessment: 2KB Front Squat + Tabata Mash Up
Thursday, April 4
Strength Assessment: 2KB Front Squat: 10-15 Minute Station
- Strength: The Ability to Complete –
- 2KB Front Squat 4-8 Rep Max
Mobility Board: AMRAP Moves (Focus slow movement on non-timed moves.)
- 1 Minute (Each Side) Ankle Mobility…rocking in and out with over pressure.
- 1 Minute Frogger Hold
- 1 Minute 90/90 Exploration
- 5x Reps Each Side with :5 Sec Holds Supine Hip Passive/Active Hip Flexion
16 Min Tabata Mash Up – 4 RNDS of :20/:10×2 = 1 Min of work before you switch
- Goblet Split Squat: R:(60+/53+) W:(45+/40+) B:(35+/25+)
- KB Bent Row Series: Inverted Grip, Normal Grip, High Elbow = 1 Rep [Alt Sides Every other RND]
- Shin Box Drill
- High Knees