- This event has passed.
Monday, April 6
STRENGTH ROUNDS: 30 Min to Complete Number of Rounds
The Why: Focus on our major functional movement patterns with a chance to build strength in those patterns. The goal is to challenge your progression. Do not rush through the work, build in rest. Slow movements down to make them more challenging with tempo work.
White: 4 Rounds Red: 5 Rounds B: 3 Rounds
** Rest as much as you need. Try to complete your number of rounds in the 30 minute time window
If you can’t grab a Kettle Bell from the gym, no worries. The workouts can still work without equipment or by using a household item. Think about heavy bags, water jugs, etc. Be creative but safe!
- 8x (Each Side) Split Squat Progression (Assisted — BW–Weighted)
- 10x Push Ups (Elevated on Couch –Yoga Block/Boggle Box –Tennis Ball)
- 5x (Each Side)Single Leg Deadlift Progression (Assisted — BW Reaching –Weighted)
- 8x (Each Side) KB Bent Row or Use Item from home i.e. Gallon Jug
- 5x (Each Side) Plank Shoulder Taps