- This event has passed.
Team Conditioning Stations
Monday, March 18
Team Conditioning Stations: 2×12 Minute Stations
“Cool Runnings”: Team Sled Circuit Groups 4-6 on Sleds Continuous sled sprints for the next 12 Minutes.
– Split Groups in half with ultimate goal of 4-6 Campers per sled. Thats means 2 – 3 On each side of a sled.
– Trainer will assign sled groups during warm up on whiteboard.
– 20m Sprint Sled Pull (TRX Straps Under Arms facing away from Sled) – Get in back of line on opposite side.
– The next person up Sprint Pushes the Sled Back 20m.
– We will continue in this fashion for 12 minutes trying to see how many touches your team can get.
– Perform 5x Squats on each side when you get to the back of each line.
“Tour de FitWit:” 12 Minute Max Cal Bike
Team of 4-6 Switch every :30 Secs Scored Team with most Cals at finish gets high score
4 Minute Core Finisher:
4 Mins Rolling Planks – :15 Sec Elbow Plank, :15 Sec Side Plank, :15 Sec Elbow Plank, :15 Sec Side Plank