- This event has passed.
Team Wall Ball/Burpee Challenge
Tuesday, February 12
Team Wall Ball/Burpee Challenge: 16 Min Time Cap
- – 3-person team, one partner is resting, one completing 5 burpees, and one performing wallballs. The goal of the challenge is to complete the prescribed number of wall balls as a team, switching every time your teammate completes 5 burpees.
- Rester → Wall Ball → Burpees
- RED – 20/15 – 325 reps
- WHITE – 15/12 – 275 reps
- BLUE – 12/10 – 200 reps
Tabata Core: 4 Minute :20/:10×2 = 1 Min Each
- First 2 Mins: Hollow Hold / Superman Hold
- Second 2 Mins: Hollow Crunch / Alternating Superman
8 Minute: Partner “I Go, You Go” Nordic Hamstring Curls 5×3 Each
- Up on Balls of Feet (To help Prevent Hamstring Cramps)
- Hands Kept at rib cage height by side (To help lighten the load on the upper half)