- This event has passed.
Tempo Strength + Partner Pause Rep Ladders
August 7, 2020
12 Minute Tempo Strength:
- :15 Rest BTWN RNDS
- 4 RNDS x 5 Reps per side = 20 Reps Total Each Side
- 1 Minute Rest BTWN Lateral Squat & SA Floor Press
Lateral Squat Progression: (Assisted–BW–Goblet)
- 4 RNDS: 5 Reps On 3/1/1/0 Tempo = :25 Work / :5 Switch Sides / :25 Work = 20 Reps Total
Single Arm Floor Press:
- 4 RNDS: 5 Reps On 1/1/3/0 Tempo = :25 Work / :15 Switch Sides / :25 Work = 20 Reps Total
16 Min Partner Pause Rep Ladders: “I Go, You Go”
- Pick an exercise to perform 5 (10 for glute bridges) reps at the end of the 5th (10th) rep pause for a 5 count at bottom (Split Squats) or top (Row, Glute Bridge) of rep.
- On Single Side Moves Switch Sides perform 5 reps on the other side with the 5 count pause
- Rest as partner goes (person on Mat closest to you)
- Perform 4 (9) reps of the same exercise with a 4 (9) count pause at bottom/top of rep.
- All the way down to 1 rep with a 1 count pause at bottom/top of rep.
- Try to get through all 3 ladders in 16 min.
- Ladder 1- 5-1 Ladder: Split Squat Progression: (Each Side) : Assisted -> Bodyweight -> Weighted
- Ladder 2- 5-1 Ladder KB Bent Row
- Ladder 3- 10-1 Ladder: Glute Bridges