Assessed 1,000m Row: Done in Heats
30 Min AMRAP:
5x KB Bent Row (Each Side)
10x TRX High Row
16x Single Leg Med Ball Glute Bridge (Total / 8 Side)
1x Get Up Press Series: 3x Each Position Each Side
Working on the Get Up with presses to improve form and shoulder strength and stability. Everyone grabs a light kettlebell (they can always go heavier after trying one round) Starting at the bottom the the Get Up they will pause at the following sections and perform 3-5 reps of presses at each.
GET UP NOTES:
- Floor press (lying on your back, same leg is bent that is holding the kettlebell, opposite leg and arm to the side at 45 degree angle) complete 3-5x floor press
- Roll up to elbow, pause and complete 3-5x reps. Thinking about bringing elbow to their ribs and keeping shoulders stacked and chest pressed out
- Roll up to hand, pause and complete 3-5x reps. Thinking about bringing elbow to their ribs and keeping shoulders stacked and chest pressed out
- Sweep leg through, hinge hips and windshield back leg to kneeling position with arm straight overhead. Pause here and complete 3-5x reps
- Then reverse Get Up to bring kettlebell to starting position. There will be no pressing on the way down. Still stress pausing through each movement to make sure shoulders are stacked and body in right position.
- Repeat on other side. Complete 3 rounds/side alternating each time