Mobility Series: 5-6 Minutes
Upper Body 2 Moves
- 3x Kneeling Shoulder CARS (Each Side)
- 3x Prone Shoulder Lift Offs
2x 14 Minute Stations:
Station 1: Power Couplets 14 Minute AMRAP
– Goal to recruit more muscle fibers by pairing a strength move with a power move.
– AMRAP the two Couplets together as many times as possible in 14 minutes
- 8x 2KB Heavy Suitcase Deadlift: R:(70+/50+)W:(45+/40+)B:(35+/30+)
- 2x Broad Jump to Cone Set Up
- 8x 2KB Front Squat R:(53+/40+) W:(40+/30+) B:(30+/20+)
- 5x Box Jumps B: Power Step Ups (Each Leg)
2 Minutes Rest / Changing of Groups
Station 2: Pure Work 14 Minute AMRAP
- Goal 14 minutes of pure good old fashion work.
- 40m Sled Pull Down / Push Back
- Sandbag Carry Down to 1st White Mailbox (Over one shoulder or in front)
- Air Bike Calories: R:15/12, W:12/10, B:10/8
The Betsy Ross: 25 Min of Work
You and a partner. One person is always jump roping, the other exercising. Keep a running tally of singles or doubles b/c every 50 doubles or 150 singles = 1 pt.
Station 1: 15x KB High pull + Jump Roper = 1 pt.
Station 2: 12x (Total 6/Side) KB Goblet Stepback Lunge + Jump Roper = 1 pt.
Station 3: 25X KB Swings + Jump Roper = 1 pt.
R:(53+/45+) W:(40+/35+) B:(30+/25+)
For every station completed, earn 1 pt. After all three stations, pull from the cup.
Start back working your way through the three stations…keep track of # of stations and total jump rope.
Then, gather together for a fun 4th of July Quiz. The trainer will ask a question and each team gets a sheet of paper to write down answers. One member must always be in a type of plank: high/side/regular.
Then, swap papers and grade during stretch. Team with the most points (jump rope + stations + # answers correct) wins.
NO CLASS 4th OF JULY
Mobility Series: 5 Minutes
Lower Body 2 Moves – 3x Hip C.A.R.s and 5x Pistol Lift Offs Each Side
Team Fan Bike Relay: 20 Minute Max Cal Bike
– Team of 4-6 Switch every :30 Secs Scored Team with most Cals at finish gets high score
Station 1: Bike
Station 2: Plank
Station 3: 10x Squats R:12x B:8x
Station 4: 10x Push Ups R:12x B:8x (TRX Chest Press)
Station 5: Rest (If more than 20 People Hollow Hold)
8 Minute Core Finisher:
4 Mins Rolling Planks – :15 Sec Elbow Plank, :15 Sec Side Plank, :15 Sec Elbow Plank, :15 Sec Side Plank
3 Mins Curl Up / Heel Touches :30/:30 Rolling Clock
1 Min Hollow Crunch
2 Minute Max Unbroken Jump Rope Challenge: Test out June challenge success. Doubles or Singles (Record Number)
Track Workout (25 minutes) Rest 2-3 minutes between sets.
- Assessed Timed 1,000m run (Big Loop)
- 2x 600m (Small Loop)
- 3-4 x 200m Hill Runs (First White Mailbox Up) 80%-90%
Group 7 Minute 7 Way Hips: Tabata Clock :20/:10
– Leg Lift
– Front Kick
– Back Kick
– Front & Back Kick
– Forward Circles
– Backwards Circles
– Bicycle Kick
- Switch Sides
Mobility Series: 5-6 Minutes
3x Thoracic Spine CARS 3x Hip Extension Lift Offs
“Double Trouble” Pyramid HIIT
Rd 1- 40:20 Rd 2-30:15 Rd 3- 20:10 Rd 4- 30:15 Rd 5- 40:20, 1 min-90 sec rest between rounds
1- Stepback Lunge + Squat
2-Push Up + Shoulder Taps
3-Hip Bridge + MB Tricep extension
4-MB Thruster + Slamball
5- Ab Rocker to Leg Lifts
6-Barrier Jump Burpees (B: Newbie Burpee)