- In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. We will set up the clock for 18 minutes and let it ride.
Assessed B: “Minute to Win It” = 18 Minute Workout – 15 Mins Work / 3 Minutes Rest
Three Rounds of: 1 Min Each Counting Reps 1 Min Rest BTWN RNDS
- KB High Pulls R(60+/45+) W(45+/35+)B(30+/25+)
- Wall ball R(20/15),W(15/12),B(12/10)
- Med-ball Sit Up R (20/15), W(15/12),B(12/10) Low Back Option Med Ball / Non-M.B. Toe Touches
- 2KB Push Press R(35+/25+),W(30+/20+),B(20+/15+)
- Rowing (Count Calories)
Tally Up: 3 Minutes for Campers to add up final score for white board.
Extended Cool Down = 6 Mins
- 1 Min Pigeon on each side
- 1 Min Lizard on Both Sides
- 1 Min Cat Cow
- 1 Min Puppy Dog
COFFEE SOCIAL / FREEZEPOP SOCIAL