FitWit’s Nutrition Coaching Program is uniquely designed to provide you with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting.” We believe in eating mostly whole, real foods and have found those eating habits really make a lasting impact. With the help of your coach, you will build confidence around your food choices and learn to establish healthy nutrition and lifestyle habits that work best for YOU. This approach empowers you to create habits that last a lifetime!
Imagine a life where you…
…feel physically and mentally strong, capable of taking on any challenge without worrying that your energy levels or body weight will get in the way.
…can run around with your kids, or grandkids, without feeling pain, winded, or tired; and you can do it again the next day.
…feel confident in the kitchen and become an expert at building balanced meals to help you reach your goals.
…look forward to having your picture taken without wondering “who’s that person, and when did they start looking like that?”
It’s not a pipe dream.
WHO IS IT FOR?
We designed the NCP for people who are looking to create lasting change and sustainable habits. It’s right for you if:
- You want to lose weight and feel like you “just can’t get it off.”
- You’re ready to overcome cravings and gain control around food.
- You want to learn which foods help you feel your best.
- You are willing to put in the work and practice new eating habits that support your goals
- You’re finally ready to let go of perfection and take pride in your own progress.
TWO COACHING OPTIONS: SILVER (ONLINE) OR PLATINUM(ONE-ON-ONE)
SILVER NUTRITION COACHING PROGRAM ($59/MONTH)
- Online Coaching/Support Group
- Includes 1 InBody scan/month
- Access to closed facebook group-resources, videos, ask questions and get support from other members and coaches
- 1 weekly email for a habit to focus/nutrition education/mindset
- 12-week minimum commitment
- Sign up here online for the sliver coaching program.
Check out these results from a recent 5 week challenge:
PLATINUM NUTRITION COACHING PROGRAM
Registered dietitian, Christina Ellenberg, leads our Platinum Nutrition Coaching Program. Christina has extensive experience and specializes in:
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- High Blood Pressure, Diabetes
- IBS, Digestive Health
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- Vegetarian/ Vegan Diet
- Healthy Cooking / Grocery Store Tours
- Recipe and Meal Planning
- Intuitive Eating
- Disordered Eating
By working with a registered dietitian, you’ll benefit from a plan that is right for YOU based on your past medical history, current labs and health goals.
Here’s what’s included in the Platinum Nutrition Program ($249/month):
Initial Consultation (75 minutes, In-Person):
Prior to your initial consultation, you will complete a comprehensive assessment to evaluate your nutrition history and knowledge, medical history, health concerns and current goals. This assessment will set the stage for the components of your first nutrition consultation. From there, you will work with Christina to create an individualized nutrition plan that will best fit YOUR needs and make you successful in reaching YOUR nutrition goals!
Christina will work with you to build a personal plan to help you build lasting habits to reach your goals. This plan may include:
- Detailed evaluation of current diet and recommendations based on food journal, medical and nutrition history, and pertinent lab work/test results
- Personalized nutrition goals based on RD evaluation
- Menu and meal planning ideas
- Education on healthier cooking, recipe modification
- Nutrient supplementation recommendations
- Behavior Guide and mindset strategies
- Portion size guide
- Nutrition Education based on diet guidelines
- Grocery store list, refrigerator and pantry clean-out recommendations
- Plus more!
InBody Body Fat and Muscle Analysis Testing (once/month):
The InBody goes beyond traditional body composition measurements and includes measuring fat, lean mass, segmental fat and muscle and water weight. This test is non-invasive and pain free and an excellent way to monitor your progress over the 12-week program. More details on the test here.
Weekly Accountability Check-ins and Food Log Review:
Every week, with your coach’s support, you will focus on a habit that supports your health goals. Your coach will check in with you via chat and how compliant you are with your goals and eating plan every week via the Practice Better platform. Here you’ll have a HIIPA compliant dashboard for video calls, food journals and chat features to communicate with Christina. Communication and accountability is one of the greatest tools for your coach to help you reach your goals in order to make suggestions on any changes that may need to occur.
Personal Check-Ins (15-minute video chat every 2 weeks)
Every two weeks, your coach will schedule a 15 minute video chat with you to discuss any troubleshooting, provide encouragement and to adjust your goals as needed. This helps improve communication that may not be as easy to perform via email and for you to ask any questions and share any struggles with your coach.
Access to Private Facebook Page
The private Facebook page will be used only for NCP clients. This will be a place where you may receive additional information from your coach as well as support and encouragement from others going through the same life and habit changes you are.
After three months, graduate to ongoing nutrition coaching!
Monthly Accountability ($125/month)/Bi-weekly Accountability ($250/month)
I THINK I’M IN! WHAT’S NEXT?
Fill out the form below to schedule a quick chat with a coach to make sure our program will be a good fit for you. If so, we get you rocking immediately!