3 sets of 10 reps (increase weight next set if you successfully make it to 12 reps) choose either one.
1. 2 x hang from bar with shoulders packed in hollow body position – (max hold OR 30 sec – shorter of the 2)
2. 2 x Flexed Arm Hang Over Bar (hollow body position and control descent – this way you get a negative in there) (max hold)
3. Full ROM pullups (unassisted, with band, or jungle gym; break into multiple sets as needed to get prescribed reps) (R-20, W-15, B-10)
Power workout (partner if needed):
2 sets, rest, and rotate to the next exercise. If they finish all exercise they’ll start over until time is called. All reps are suggested, and they should try and max out each exercise with good form. This is a good chance to really challenge our top folks, and push others to find a new level.
-10 Box jumps for height (Use wood boxes for higher jumps)
-20 Plyo box jumps on a lower box (rest on the top of the box as needed) Boxes on Red wall
-10 Plyo pushup (plyo with clap for advanced)
– 10 Big med balls knees to chest (hands on ground & feet on MB. Roll MB to you when you bring knees in to chest and extend back into plank) by garage doors
– 10 Big MB V-ups: MB starts in hands, perform a V-up and exchange ball to feet at the top of the V-up. Each rep counts (V-up sub)
-20 TRX power row (A lot of power to get into the flexed position, and control when straightening arms for next rep)
-20 TRX squat jump’s for height
– 20m Broad jump plus 100m sprint (broad jump 20m to end of parking lot, turn around and sprint back. We’ll cone this off)
-250m row + 20 KB swings (Ergs set up by the KB’s under big board
Start with the ankles & move up to the hips