Core & Running: 20 Mins
Parking lot loop + Ralph McGill stair run Followed by 3 Core Movement of their choice
– TRX Body saw / 10 rocks
– Max L Holds/knees up chest on rig X 3
– Heavy Suitcase Carry (70+,50+) 8 Touches width of the gym (should only make it 2-4 touches before having to drop it
– Overhead Carry (40+,30+) 4 Touches/arm
– Dead Bug: 30 Sec holds each side
10-15 Min Team Game: FitWit Jeopardy
– We split the gym in two.
– 400m race scored track style (run to stop sign and back). The team with the lowest score gets to pick first.
– You pick the Rep count level question and category. 1-5 Questions for 5 Categories 5 Question Max.
– If you get it right you get a point and the other team does the reps. If you get it wrong you do the reps and then other team gets to answer the question. (I’ll send questions separately)
– Exercises: 1 = Burpee, 2 = Squats, 3 = Push Ups, 4 = Leg lifts, 5 = Jumping Jacks Squats