- Kettlebell move vs. Slam balls (around 2-3 min/round):
Team 1 chooses 6 people to move kbs as quickly as possible while at the same time team 2 will have 6 people doing slam ball. When team 1 brings all of the KB passed the line the slam balls will stop and count how many they did as a team. After the 2-3 min is up each team will switch positions. Team with the most slam ball wins.
So, as a team, you’d decide who is moving bells and who is doing slam ball. In some cases with a smaller team a few people might have to do both.
(Max out on 6-8 people moving bells, but can have as many as we want on slam ball)
- Max wall ball in 4 min with a teammate. I go, you go for 4 min. Most reps or best avg wins!
- Timed 1000m run with a partner: 1 partner sprints 1 lap & tags their teammate for the next lap. 6 laps total – 3/person. Lowest avg finishers win (1st =1, 2nd= 2, ….)
- Max burpees in 1 min. Most reps or highest Avg wins
- Tie breaker: Max sit-ups in 1 min
Non Team workout:
:30 x 4 exercises x 2 rounds = 4 min (1 min rest b/t rounds, As many rounds with remaining time)
– Hollow hold
– 1 arm KB squat high pull (switch arms as needed)
– Mtn Climbers the hard way
– Jump Rope