New Strength: 12 Min WEEK 10
For the next 12 weeks will start with 12 min of x Reps for one of our main strength lifts. Campers will pick one of the lifts. For example if they chose to Lowerbody on Tuesday than they will Upperbody on Thursday. Campers will pick their KBs and approach the next 12 minutes working on completing the designated reps. Sets to begin every 2 minutes. Will ensure at least 90 seconds rest. Record your weight and track progress.
– 4 sets of (5 reps/leg Split Squat on Bench (KBs by side in each hand) followed immediately by 10x Reps KB Goblet Squats) (OR Blue Level 5 sets of 8 reps 2 KB Squat)
– 4 sets of (5 reps/arm Kneeling Single Arm Press, followed immediately by 10 Reps 2KB Push Press)
Choose 1 Stability/Mobility focus piece for each set of exercises.
Focus on improving our 1-leg balance throughout the next 12 weeks.
Lower Body: – Activation/Stability: 10x reps each – Banded Standing Hydrant + Standing straight leg abduction, Mobility: Kneeling Ankle Mobility
Upper Body: – 3 x Prone Swimmers, 8 x Prone PVC Shoulder Dislocates
Followed by 18 Minutes:
Ropes: 4 Person Team Ropes Circuit – 4×4 min RNDS * Resting :60 btwn RNDS
– 1 Member of the group on Each Exercise for full 4 Mins with a Tabata Clock – :20/:10 x 8 = 4 Min
– You will only complete each exercise once .
- Rower: Full 4 Min RND R:(1,150m/1,050m), W:(1,050m/1,000m), B:(1,000m/923m)
- Med Ball Halos [Switch Legs Each :20] / Med Ball Toe Taps (Switch Moves Each Minute)
- Band Curls / Band Front & Side Raises (Switch Moves Each Minute)
- Slam Ball / Med Ball Chops