New Strength: 12 Min WEEK 3
For the next 12 weeks will start with 12 min of x Reps for one of our main strength lifts. Campers will pick one of the lifts. For example if they chose to Lowerbody on Tuesday than they will Upperbody on Thursday. Campers will pick their KBs and approach the next 12 minutes working on completing the designated reps. Sets to begin every 2 minutes. Will ensure at least 90 seconds rest. Record your weight and track progress.
– 4 sets of (5 reps/leg Split Squat on Bench (KBs by side in each hand) followed immediately by 10x Reps KB Goblet Squats) (OR Blue Level 5 sets of 8 reps 2 KB Squat)
– 4 sets of (5 reps/arm Kneeling Single Arm Press, followed immediately by 10 Reps 2KB Push Press)
Choose 1 Stability/Mobility focus piece for each set of exercises.
Focus on improving our 1-leg balance throughout the next 12 weeks.
Lower Body: – Activation/Stability: 10x reps each – Banded Standing Hydrant + Standing straight leg abduction, Mobility: Kneeling Ankle Mobility
Upper Body: – 3 x Prone Swimmers, 8 x Prone PVC Shoulder Dislocates
4 Person Rowing Circuit: 4 Rnds x 3 Min + 1 Min Rest = 16 Mins
– 3 Members of the group on Exercises: with a :40/:20 clock.
– 1 Member of the group Rowing for 3 Mins
– Rowing Goals: R:(), W:(), B:()
– Switching with Group Members during rest.
– 1 Min Rest BTWN RNDS
Rower: Full 3 Min RND R:(1,150m/1,050m), W:(1,050m/1,000m), B:(1,000m/923m)
Lateral High Knees
RED Level: Pull Ups, White & Blue: TRX: Laying Low Rows
Rotate in order
Everyone Together Core Closer: 5 Mins