New Strength: 12 Min WEEK 5
For the next 12 weeks will start with 12 min of x Reps for one of our main strength lifts. Campers will pick one of the lifts. For example if they chose to Lowerbody on Tuesday than they will Upperbody on Thursday. Campers will pick their KBs and approach the next 12 minutes working on completing the designated reps. Sets to begin every 2 minutes. Will ensure at least 90 seconds rest. Record your weight and track progress.
– 4 sets of (5 reps/leg Split Squat on Bench (KBs by side in each hand) followed immediately by 10x Reps KB Goblet Squats) (OR Blue Level 5 sets of 8 reps 2 KB Squat)
– 4 sets of (5 reps/arm Kneeling Single Arm Press, followed immediately by 10 Reps 2KB Push Press)
Choose 1 Stability/Mobility focus piece for each set of exercises.
Focus on improving our 1-leg balance throughout the next 12 weeks.
Lower Body: – Activation/Stability: 10x reps each – Banded Standing Hydrant + Standing straight leg abduction, Mobility: Kneeling Ankle Mobility
Upper Body: – 3 x Prone Swimmers, 8 x Prone PVC Shoulder Dislocates
3 Minute Running Warm up In Parking Lot: Touches and Hamstring
Followed by 18 Min Running & Rowing AMRAP: How Many Rounds Can You Go?
Each Round Starts with a Run or a Row. After 4 RNDS Start back at 300m Run and 250m Row.
- 1st RND 300m Run to 2nd White Mail box on Clifford
- 2nd RND 250m Row
- 3rd RND 600m Run Small Loop
- 4th RND 500m Row
Exercises After Runs & Rows
- 10x (Each Side) 2KB March – :2 Sec Pause @ Top (40+/30+)
- 10x (Each Side) Side Planks: R: Reach Throughs W: Regular – Count to 10x on Holds B: Top Leg Down – Count to 10x
- 15x TRX Hamstring Curls