Rowing Assessment: 2,000m Row
- We will do this in Heats. Class size will determine heat numbers.
2K Row Strategy
1st 500m Focus: Starts: ½, ½, ¾, Full Stroke at a fast pace 10 Strokes at a high stroke Rate 30+, 10 Strokes to Settle in your race pace S/R 26-30S/R, Maintain.
2nd 500m Focus: Maintain your race pace / good posture / sit up tall / strong push
3rd 500m Focus: Rowing at race pace: Power 10 (10 Strokes with a little more power through the drive.) Once you’ve completed your Power strokes you go back to your race pace.
4th 500m Focus: Rowing at race pace: Maintain Race Pace, 250m Left add two stroke rates I.E.: 26=28, 30=32, Final 100-150m All out Sprint: Goal here is shaving off :10 Secs for the full 100-150m.
30 Min AMRAP
- 4x (ES) TRX Archer Chest Press B: TRX Chest Press
- 4x Touches Mixed Carry 1KB Overhead 1 KB Suitcase: (70+/50+) / (40+/30+)
- Bear Crawl across the room and back
Alternate Each RND
- 4x (ES) Bird dog w/ 5 Sec Hold
- 4x (ES) Dead Bug w/ 5 Sec Hold
Every rounds ends with shake up jog:
- Back Parking Lot Loop (Shake out)