Week 6: New 12 Weeks Strength Development: Up Weight or Up REPS
2KB Walking Lunge 5×5 (Each Leg)
2KB Deadlift 4×12
If you are Deadlifting Today: 1 Set Max Pull Ups, Assisted or Unassisted.
- This will be be done before you start your Deadlifting.
- Pick a Band that you could do 8-10 Reps Max with.
[If you’d like to continue your progression stay at Squat and Press]Change Squat and Press Rep Schemes 5×5 for first 4 weeks 5×3 for second 4 weeks 3×3 for last 4 weeks.
Every Monday and Tuesday for the next 12 weeks will start with 12 min of x Reps for one of our main strength lifts. Campers will pick one of the lifts. For example if they chose to Lunge on Monday than they will Deadlift on Tuesday. Campers will pick their KBs their KBs and approach the next 12 minutes working on completing the designated reps for the lunge and/or deadlift. 5 sets. Sets to begin every 2 minutes. Will ensure at least 90 seconds rest. Record your total volume each week. Once volume hits xx, move up in weight.
Stability: / Activation: Hip Hover and Reach :30 Each Side 90/90 Pales & Rails
Mobility: Should C.A.R.S + PVC Pass
Followed by 18 Min AMRAP For Quality
- 10x (Total/5 Leg) Pistols on Each Leg to blue block or crate. B: TRX Pistols
- 10x (Total/5 Side) SA KB Strict Press (Each Side) R:(53+/40+) W:(40+/30+) B:(25+/15+)
- 10x (Total/5 Side) TRX SA Rows (Each Side)
- 10x (Total/5 Side) Pause Waiter Squats (Each Side) :2 Sec Pause at bottom of each Rep R: (53+/40+) W:(40+/30+) B:(25+/15+)