Week 12: New 12 Weeks Strength Development: Up Weight or Up REPS
2KB Walking Lunge 5×5 (Each Leg)
2KB Deadlift 4×12
If you are Deadlifting Today: 1 Set Max Pull Ups, Assisted or Unassisted.
- This will be be done before you start your Deadlifting.
- Pick a Band that you could do 8-10 Reps Max with.
[If you’d like to continue your progression stay at Squat and Press]Change Squat and Press Rep Schemes 5×5 for first 4 weeks 5×3 for second 4 weeks 3×3 for last 4 weeks.
Every Tuesday and Thursday for the next 12 weeks will start with 12 min of x Reps for one of our main strength lifts. Campers will pick one of the lifts. For example if they chose to Lunge on Tuesday than they will Deadlift on Thursday. Campers will pick their KBs their KBs and approach the next 12 minutes working on completing the designated reps for the lunge and/or deadlift. 5 sets. Sets to begin every 2 minutes. Will ensure at least 90 seconds rest. Record your total volume each week. Once volume hits xx, move up in weight.
Activation: Banded Close Chain Clamshell
Mobility: 90/90 w/ ISO Holds
12 Min Newbie Rowing Day: During Strength Development
– Pick Drill, Pause Drill
– 4 Parts: Catch, Drive, Finish, Recover
– 1 Powerful Drive / 2 Slow Recovery.
– 500m Row
Followed by 16 Min Circuit
Groups of 4: 4 RNDS :40/:20 = 16 Mins Non-Stop Work
– 2KB March – :2 Sec Pause @ Top (40+/30+)
– 2KB Thrusters R: (45+/35+) W: (35+/25+) B: (20+/15+)
– Side Planks: R: Reach Throughs W: Regular B: Top Leg Down
– Rowing – R: (200m/175m), W: (175m/150m), B: (150m/125m)